Kozy Heat Bayport 41
Available for purchase in store only – Call for pricing
Direct vent gas fireplace that comes in either a log set, birch log set, or glass media set.
- Standard Features:
- Comes in Log, Birch Log or Glass media
- Viewing Area: 26 ¼” x 34 ¼”
- 30,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 30,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Bayport 41 Log, Bayport 41 Birch Log, and Bayport 41 Glass only
- Rear-Vent Ready (top-vent convertible)
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit CFM blowers
- Standard in Bayport 41 Log & Bayport 41 Birch Log
- Optional in Bayport 41 Glass
- Remote Control – Full Function
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Finish Trim Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 76.16% / 76.77%
– Steady State NG/LP | 77.96% / 78.04%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 72.19% / 72.16%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
RESOURCES – Click on links for additional information
Media and Refractory options: Bayport-Vertical-REV1 options