Kozy Heat Slayton 60
Available for purchase in store only – Call for pricing
Our largest direct vent linear contemporary fireplace with glass media set and optional rock media, driftwood or traditional log set. Standard split flow burner.
- Standard Features
- Viewing Area: 14 ¼” x 58 7/16”
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Split Flow
- Remote Control
- High-Low Regulator, Engineer-Designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.31% / 75.28%
– Steady State NG/LP | 68.6% / 70.5%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 66.44% / 68.27%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
RESOURCES – Click on links for additional information
Brochure for Media and Refractory options: Slayton2