Kozy Heat Slayton 60
Call for pricing
Our largest direct vent linear contemporary fireplace with glass media set and optional rock media, driftwood or traditional log set. Standard split flow burner.
- Standard Features
- Viewing Area: 14 ¼” x 58 7/16”
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 55,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Split Flow
- Remote Control
- High-Low Regulator, Engineer-Designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.31% / 75.28%
– Steady State NG/LP | 68.6% / 70.5%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 66.44% / 68.27%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
RESOURCES – Click on links for additional information
Brochure for Media and Refractory options: Slayton2