SUNPAK S S34-TSR
Call for pricing
Sunpak heaters have been installed world-wide in thousands of premium residential and discerning commercial locations. Sunpak heaters are easy to operate and use draft free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy that mimics the sun’s warming rays and warm objects rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air. Each heater will heat approximately 12×12 sq. ft. area depending on wind conditions. All Sunpak heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels. With a low and high setting controlled with hand-held remote or wireless wall control this heater is the perfect addition to any outdoor setting!
- Fully Automatic On/Off Control System
- 25,000 – 34,000 BTU’s
- Dual Stage Output – Controlled with Hand-held Remote or On-Off-Hi-Low Wireless Wall Control – Control Up to 3 Units on 1 Remote!
- High Efficiency Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- “Direct Spark” Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Can be ceiling or wall mounted – For outdoor use only.
The Sunpak Front Fascia Kit allows you to customize your Sunpak heater and change its look to suit your outdoor patio needs. Made of durable stainless steel construction, the Sunpak Fascia Kit fits securely in place directly over the face of your heater and adds a seamless, professional look. The Fascia Kits are compatible with all Sunpak S-series Infrared Heaters.
- Dimensions: 9.25″ H x 48″ L
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information
Material: Stainless Steel