Kozy Heat Callaway 72
Available for purchase in store only – Call for pricing
Linear Fireplace with many different styling options that make this fireplace truly customizable.
The Callaway 72 comes with many options for Heat Distribution. The Callaway 72 with an optional Komfort Zone Kit or a vented cavity. The Komfort Zone Kit & vented cavity gives you the ability to hang your TV safely above your fireplace and bring combustibles right up to the finishing edge.
Additionally, homeowners can redirect heat with our Interior & Exterior heat transfer kits or a power vent system.
- Standard Features
- Viewing Area: 72-7/8” x 15-3/4”
- 49,500 High/25,000 Low BTU/hr Input – NG
- 49,500 High/24,000 Low BTU/hr Input – LP
- Engineer – Designed burner System
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.77% / 73.57%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 75.91% / 75.92%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 74.77% / 74.66%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
RESOURCES – Click on links for additional information
Brochure for Media and Refractory options: Callaway1 options