Cook-N-Dine MO61 24″ Built-in Teppanyaki Cook Top
Available for purchase in store only – Call for Pricing
CDS-Design’s Unique “Shallow Dip” Concept:
WHEN ON, the HOT COOKING CENTER BENDS DOWN slightly, thus forming a SLIGHTLY SHALLOW COOKING WELL
WHEN OFF, the surface reverts back to FLAT as if nothing ever happened…
The HOT Cooking Center is surrounded by a WARMING AREA of up to 3 inches (~10 cm).
Works just like the “wok” cooking principle.
Cook-N-Dine Teppanyaki cooktop plancha DOUBLES as EXTRA WORKSPACE or attractive warming area when not in use.
EASY CLEAN-UP WITH JUST WATER
- For those who demand the ultimate in luxury appliances, the Cook n Dine MO61 is a 24″ x 18″ rectangular built-in teppanyaki cook top is Made in Germany of high qualitySOLID 304/V2A silk-brushed stainless steel. Available in 120V or 240V
- Professional Food Grade Best Alloy
- German Stainless Steel type 304 (V2A)
- 1/8 thick (3 mm) cold pressed hand-welded.
- Elegant silk-brushed finish.
- Power: 1800 Watt | 1.8 kWh on high
- Electric: 115V | 50-60 Hz | 15 AMP
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information
Cook N Dine
Power: Electric: ProStyle 1800 Watt, 1.8 kWh on high 120V, 50-60 Hz, 20 AMP 2250 Watt, 240V, 10 AMP 120 V electrical power cord Stainless steel cover Exclusive Control Illumination