ALFA: Stone Oven
Call for pricing
ALFA Stove Oven:
- The unit will be placed on a non-combustible surface such as stone or concrete surface for final
– Install the oven on surface with adequate load-bearing capacity.
– Safety must be the first priority. When the oven is in operation ensure that no other fuel and materials that
may be damaged by heat and sparks are close to it.
– The outer walls of the oven may reach high temperatures greater than 50°C.
ADVICE FOR COOKING PIZZA
Wait for around 15 minutes after lighting the oven, with the burner knob at maximum and the door closed to reach
the optimum temperature for cooking an excellent Neapolitan pizza (with an higher moisture degree):
– air temperature of 400°C,
– refractory floor temperature of 350°C.
Once the optimal temperature is reached, turn the burner to the minimum position and open the door. The oven
will maintain a constant temperature and you can begin inserting the pizzas.
– Check and remove any residual grease to avoid a grease fire.
– While cooking, do not lean over the open oven or place hands or fingers on the front edge of the oven.
– If the flames go out during cooking, turn off the gas knob and the gas cylinder knob. Wait five minutes before
lighting up the oven again.
– During operation the oven can reach high temperatures. Do not move the oven or leave it unattended while
– Always preheat your oven before cooking. Heat for 5-10 minutes or until the thermometer reaches 300-330 °C /
– Calculate a longer cooking time in cold or windy days or high altitudes. Calculate a shorter cooking time if the
external temperature is particularly hot.
– The cooking time depends on the weather conditions or the quantities, dimensions and shape of food.
– Depending on the cooking condition, you may need to regulate the burner knob in order to reach the right
Gas ensures that operating temperature is rapidly reached.
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information