ALFA: 5 Minuti
Call for pricing
5 Minuti Features:
- Compact modular outdoor oven. Ready to cook in just 5 minutes.The size is studied to easily cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 2 kg of bread with every oven load.
- Wood-fired oven with castors. Includes parts in stainless steel and powder coated parts that are resistant to high temperatures.
- It is installed on a trolley designed with a large stainless steel handle on the side and two castors for easy and light moving.
- The cooking surface is made of interchangeable refractory tiles.
- The stainless steel dome is designed to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The stainless steel door is fitted with a wooden handle enhanced by an ergonomic grip to open and close the oven mouth without risking burns.
- Temperature and draught can be adjusted by opening and closing the door. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and cooking takes place by conduction and convection. The open door kindles the flame to brown food for a crisp result.
- The pyrometer installed inside the oven indicates combustion chamber temperature.
- The stainless steel front and ledge ensure easy cleaning and comfort when placing food items in the oven. The ledge is extremely useful to place baking trays and dishes.
- Wood can be neatly stacked in the dedicated oven compartment, to be used when required.
This wood-fired oven is conceived for gardens and families. Unique design with built-in lateral shelves and peel holder.
The large dimensions and mouth are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 4 kg of bread with every oven load.
Wood-fired garden oven that can even be used on balconies or terraces. It features the refractory floor of professional ovens. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature.
Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand’s reach
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information