Call for pricing
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows to check combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature, or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows to neatly stack and preserve wood.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
This wood-fired oven is conceived for gardens and families. Unique design with built-in lateral shelves and peel holder.
The large dimensions and mouth are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 4 kg of bread with every oven load.
Wood-fired garden oven that can even be used on balconies or terraces. It features the refractory floor of professional ovens. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature.
Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand’s reach
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information
Weight 375 lbs