ALFA: 4 Pizze
4 Pizze Features:
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles, each 3 cm thick, designed to store heat and convey it to food for cooking.
- Wood-fired garden oven with stainless steel dome studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- The oven is fitted with a pyrometer. Hence, the cooking chamber’s mean temperature can be seen at a glance.
- The large door has a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. The oven draught can be regulated by moving the door.
- The built-in rear castors allow to move the wood-fired oven to easily and quickly place it wherever you wish.
- It comes with a convenient peel holder to store the tools required for cooking on a wood fire.
- The size of the functional side shelves, which enhance the 4 Pizze oven’s design, is conceived to conveniently accommodate the necessary preparation and cooking tools.
- When the 4 Pizze oven is delivered to your home, merely insert the flue and assemble the side shelves with a few screws to enjoy the cooking experience.
This wood-fired oven is conceived for gardens and families. Unique design with built-in lateral shelves and peel holder.
The large dimensions and mouth are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 4 kg of bread with every oven load.
Wood-fired garden oven that can even be used on balconies or terraces. It features the refractory floor of professional ovens. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature.
Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand’s reach
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information
Weight 275 lbs