Hestan Aspire Built-In 42″ Gas Grill
Call for pricing
Aspire built-in models deliver exceptional performance into standard enclosures. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- 519-square-inch primary grilling surface with 147-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- Made in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.