Call for pricing
ALFA Ciao Features:
- From the innovative design, the Ciao features stainless steel parts and parts treated with powder coating, resistant to high temperatures.
- The roof of the oven is entirely made of stainless steel, allows it to reach high temperatures in a few minutes with the use of little amounts wood.
- The cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles with a thickness of 3 cm, which store heat and transmits it to the food being cooked.
- The ceramic fiber insulation isolates the oven and makes possible the keeping of the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- To all the Alfa ovens there is applied a pyrometer, which indicates the temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing in a simple and direct control.
- The door, equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permits you to adjust the draft easily by controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The two slots below the mouth of the oven are designed to accommodate the door, making it possible to always have it at hand.
- Our Ciao arrives home ready to be used. Just put in the flue and assemble the legs and wheels with a few screws. Easy!
This wood-fired oven is conceived for gardens and families. Unique design with built-in lateral shelves and peel holder.
The large dimensions and mouth are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 4 kg of bread with every oven load.
Wood-fired garden oven that can even be used on balconies or terraces. It features the refractory floor of professional ovens. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature.
Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and cuts down wood consumption to a minimum. It is fitted with extremely useful stainless steel lateral shelves to place oven trays, ingredients, oven dishes and necessary cooking accessories. With the built-in peel holder, necessary utensils for wood-fired cooking are always within hand’s reach
RESOURCES – Click on link for additional information